FATHER’S DAY PRIZE PACK TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Information regarding prize and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. By entering, individuals accept these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
1. The promoter is FriendlyCare Management Pty Ltd (ACN 34 094 617 512) of 13 Bell Street, Ipswich QLD 4305 (“Promoter”).
2. Entry is only open to residents of QLD aged 18+ years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating FriendlyCare Pharmacies, associated companies, agencies and retail sponsors are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. The prize 1 x Father’s Day Gift Pack as pictured in promotional items valued at $150. Giveaway promotion is valid in QLD.
5. Competition period commences 21st August 2018 and closes on 31st August 2018.
6 How to Enter. To enter this competition, Eligible Entrants must, during the Competition Period, must go to the FriendlyCare Pharmacy Facebook pages at and “Like” the page and “Like” the competition post.
7. The winner from all entries received during the Competition period will be drawn on 31st August 2018 at the Promoter’s offices. The first valid entry drawn will win the 1 x Father’s Day Gift Pack as pictured in promotional items valued at $150. The winner must be available to collect their prize from their local FriendlyCare Pharmacy.
8. The winner(s) will be notified on the day of the draw, by telephone or email. The Promoter will continue to attempt to contact the winner until 4:00 pm AEST on the day which is 14 days after the draw. If the Promoter is unable to contact them, a re-draw will be conducted at the same time and place as the original draw on the day that is 15 days after the original draw. Any winner in such a draw will be notified by telephone or in writing.
9. Prize must be taken as offered. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable.
10. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the competition period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter. To contact the Promoter, email firstname.lastname@example.org
11. The nature of the competition is a game of chance. Every valid entry has an equal chance of winning.
12. Please note that the Promotor will not be responsible for any issues or costs associated with accessing the internet for entering the competition.
13. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including identity, age and residency) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
16. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
17. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
18. The winner consents to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products and services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
19. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
20. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking or use of the prize.
21. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.